Catalan Masia in private valley
Do you want your own cluster of farmhouses? Your private valley at less than 1h from Barcelona. An oasis of peace and beauty
This amazing place is more of a hamlet or micro-village than just a farmhouse. A truly unique place, a valley in the midst of the fields of Santa Margarida de Montbui, a green corner in the South-West of the province of Barcelona.
This medieval farmhouse, bursting with character and charm was once inhabited by 6 families engaged in wine-growing.
- 2200 square meters of construction allowed
- The main farmhouse dates to the 15th century
- This part is a cataloged level B Masia according to the Generalitat
- Some ‘new’ buildings of the 18th century
- 4.5 hectares of land surrounding the property